Forms of sentences and punctuation: tips for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the place of the indication and its particular choice, whenever writing a text, for the true purpose of its structural and semantic division.
Punctuation abilities consist of:
- – the capability to get communicative units and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using offered the prospective environment and emotional color of statements;
- – the capability to find structural and semantic portions that want allocation punctuation that is using;
- – the capacity to put punctuation markings in conformity with the rules that are learned
- – the ability to substantiate choices for setting punctuation markings;
- – the capacity to find a punctuation space and justify the environment and collection associated with necessary punctuation mark;
- – the capacity to touch upon the punctuation for the proposition and text;
- – the capability to locate, explain punctuation errors and proper them.